My new tool kit:
– Approach work from a place of fun.
– Approach the stressful parts of work from a place of fun as well.
– Keep a list of words to inspire or remind myself of where to approach a project from.
– Use resources around me to get inspiration or help from. We can’t do everything on our own.
– Use inventiveness no matter where it comes from.
– Use assets from the subject or object.
– Know who I am, so I’m true to my work.
– Never be afraid to push myself beyond my skill level.
– Dream big!
– Never be afraid to fail! Failure teaches valuable lessons.